An exciting, full time position dental assistant opportunity has become available, in a state of the art dental practice, located in stunning North Fremantle.
We are looking for a special someone who has exceptional customer service skills, like no other!
Someone who is willing to learn new skills and grow themselves, as well as the business would be ideal.
This is a fantastic self-development opportunity to grow themselves as the practice grows, will bring even more exciting challenges your way.
Dental Assisting experience is a necessity
If you can say YES to these points below, we definitely want to hear from you!
• Happy persona, with a welcoming smile
• Anticipate needs and tasks
• Use your initiative
• A team player
• Adaptable to different scenarios
• Quick to learn new skills
• Outstanding in presentation
• Attention to detail
• Happy to grow and evolve in the business
• Committed to your workplace
• Appreciate policies and guidance
• Positive and motivational
-Excellent customer service skill a MUST
-Flexible with work times – weeknights and Saturdays.
-Willingness to work with the practice principal to help implement growth within a new business and therefore develop the practice systems gradually as a team.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on the experience level.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume via the online application form.